Wednesday, October 5, 2011

with the birds

It doesn't look as cute on me as on Angie ... but I still like my new Old Navy striped shirts. :) Thank you for sharing where to get them Angie!

My presentation today is going to be given by our web strategist. The client seems to want to see the designs from me and the other designer without us designers there to see her reactions. I hope she finds something to like. I have to type some talking points for the strategist prior to her presentation.

Other than waiting to hear the results of that meeting I think it will be a fairly stress-free day for a Wednesday. I get to weigh-in tomorrow so yeah, I am filled with hope that it will be 189 and filled with dread that it might be more. Silly worries.

I've joined twitter finally ... @octracia
It's not as full of chat as I thought it might be. I guess a status update isn't truly an interactive chat. Ah well ... maybe it will feel more alive when I have more birdies to follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

3 comments:

  1. That top looks SO cute on you! Like, really adorable. Aren't you surprised how lightweight it is? I was a little disappointed by the pink color because it's more of a salmon than a pink... Now we are totally twins in our cute ON tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all in the stripes. :) I can''t resist gray and black. Thank you SO much for sharing the info! :) ON Twins ... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to find the magic protein number.....
    Like the magical mystery tour...
    But usually - less singing!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...