Wednesday, November 23, 2011

>< )>

183 today. Wow, is tomorrow Thanksgiving? I was going to talk about how 183 gives me a very good chance for another loss this week. But then here comes the monkey wrench of Thanksgiving. I certainly won't eat anything carby, but I may not be able to have just fish and brussels sprouts either. May not? Won't. :P We will have turkey and I planned to make that chicken, sausage and mushroom casserole that Angie says is reminiscent of dressing. We will also likely have another side or two to go along with our turkey (veggies for me) and I think we have a small ham to mix into the fray. Delicious but hmm, how am I going to turn that into 181 by Saturday? It is what it is. We will have a very nice Thanksgiving holiday and meal.

I have to present a multi-faceted project to client today. Multi-faceted because it is one campaign but will be advertising two separate products with two separate approaches. I am presenting both online display ads and landing pages, our print team will be presenting a magazine ad concept and our writer will be presenting tag line options. Maybe the scramble to get all of this finished (it undergoes hourly changes of direction it seems) will make the morning go quickly.

I baked catfish dusted with cayenne pepper last night for todays meals. It turned out very yummy.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 54 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

3oz catfish [7g protein]
4 Brussels sprouts [2g carb]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

3oz catfish [7g protein]
4 Brussels sprouts [2g carb]

Bacon [20g protein]

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should eat a monkey wrench.
    Not even a Naughty Monkey Wrench!
    I made the cauliflower/parmesan with egg...
    made it like a crumble potato pancake...
    BUT I added Herbs de Province
    AND that made it taste like stuffing deluxe!!!
    Happy TGiving to you and yours!
    ps - I had salmon today and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be having a nice steak & mashed cauliflower for my thanksgiving. I can't wait.

    With a cinnamon roll for dessert. *wiggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...