Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How quickly goes vacation!

It's the first Wednesday in a long while that I'm wishing to go slowly. Next week's work promises to be long, long days (both perceptually and truly since there is a huge deadline looming.) I am choosing to not allow that to creep into my staycation but I very well may regret not using this week to work.

Today though! Cro and I have two huge totes filled with books to sell to Half Price Books. Just that little bit of work made a huge difference in the space of our living area. Cro carried a HEAVY filing cabinet into the dining room and I have plans to find a cute little table cloth to cover it in. It won't look anything like a filing cabinet when it's covered. It's half height so will function perfectly as an extra table for a cute lamp or something.

We are going to see Paranormal Activity 3 before taking our haul to Half Price Books and other than one more addition to Matt's film festival website I don't plan to think about work. One more house project that we hope to complete this week is to organize the kitchen cabinets. It will be awesome to reclaim some of that space. Funny how we have this instinct to save things that we may use again in a year or two. Why not get rid of them or at least move them to a space that reflects their infrequently used status rather than having to reach around them on a daily basis.

It's 6am and I'm blogging from a cushy easy-chair. I'm still wearing pajamas and am typing from my iPad. How comfy. ^_^. I am the sleep blogger.

Today's meals will be chicken, peppadew and green beans once again. :9

*update
The film festival addition is complete. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 82 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 16 carbs

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I know your BD is in here somewhere - I'm still looking for the CAKE and ICE CREAM!!!! lolololol

    Happy Birthday - when ever it is!!!!!! And many many many more!
    You healthy gal, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bday was Halloween. Thank you for birthday wishes! It was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...