Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hump day, slump day

I have the middle of the week blahs. Friday is going to feel like a short day though since I'm coming in early (like always) and leaving at 2:30 for my second Zoloft dr appointment. I don't expect anything to change with that. The SSRI is still helping to slightly buffer all the stress and anxiety that is me. I don't want an increased dose (I think it's 50mg right now) and I don't have any side effects to make me what to quit it.

We had snow yesterday. Though the roads looked perfectly clear this morning, my tires slid a little crossing over whatever river it is that goes behind the art museum. The tires couldn't finding traction to speed up to 40mph at the end of the school zone. The Jeep didn't slide, just the tires. I heard them go whhhssshhh so I layed off the gas until I was beyond the river overpass.

Turkey and cauliflower again today. Thanksgiving leftovers make lunch feel special.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

60g roast turkey breast [18g protein]
cauliflower [2g carb]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

60g roast turkey breast [18g protein]
cauliflower [2g carb]

Bacon [20g protein]

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe! No need to slip slide away!
    Good luck at the Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sliding in a Jeep can be fun ... but not in traffic!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...