Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Thursday?? Nooooooo

Bah, it's going too fast. Staycation that is.

Paranormal Activity 3 was not all that. Save your money and wait for it to come out on Netflix or whatev. It WAS fun going to a movie with my honey though. Especially since we almost had the entire theatre to ourselves. I think one other person was there. I felt like royalty.

I'm going to try having my highlights refreshed today on a walk-in basis. If they are busy I'll skip it and make a bee-line for the grocery to stock up for freeday and meals next week. Next week is sure to be a hell week. Deadlines and pop-in work and things they saved until I got back. Oh my.

Meals today are same same. The scale says 185. I'm hoping for 184 by Saturday morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 82 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 16 carbs

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Thursday? Yep - just barely! We still have all day to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the moon is shining it's happy face.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...