Thursday, November 10, 2011

pang pang pang

185 this morning. I just realized that I forgot to pack a Quest bar in my lunch today. Boo!!! My stomach will be growling. grrr

We watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. It was better than I thought it would be and I enjoyed it lots. Breaking Dawn pt 1 is in theaters next week. I'm looking forward to my Twilight fix.

Today is going to be a slow one. Half of the guys are out today, I have a boring project to finish that someone else started, and I have no 11am meal packed. I could always get a bunless burger and broccoli from Scotty's Brewhouse next door but I'll likely just get through the day without a second meal. Anticipating the hunger pangs already. :o Maybe I'll make a hot cup of green tea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 54 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 4 carbs

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs) I forgot to pack one!!! :(

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Hope you found something to tide you over without your quest bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just especially hungry when I got home where the bacon was waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm a day of intermittent Fasting!
    That's good! Could be a new "Quest!"

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...