Monday, November 7, 2011

going to "Romania"

Wow. It's Monday already. Release the kracken! It's time to work.

Rather than "staycation", Konrad will say he's going to Romania. I guess it works out to sound like "I'm going to remain here" when a Brit says it. :P

I'm having Plants vs. Zombies withdrawal. Rawr. I didn't expect to like that game so much. I'm blaming SheZug's facebook post. Zombies!!!

On with the diet. Chicken and broccoli this week. Yum yum. Since I fully expect to be working late each day (deadlines and a week of backlogged work) I think I'll eat half of my Quest bar at 11ish and save the other half for 5:30ish. That should keep the hunger pangs away and be good for the metabolism too.

*unexpected reprieve
Other people are too busy to meet a deadline that comes before MY deadline… so the whole shebang is supposed to be moved back. I hope so because there won't be much chance doing two weeks worth of work in a 3-day period of time. I was going to be hard pressed to get two weeks worth of work completed in one week anyway. *whew* I think (things change unexpectedly so I don't know whether it's safe to sigh in relief yet)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 74 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. That game is so addicting. Glad I could share. I've played mostly on pogo.com, but it only lets you go so far before you have to start all over. One of my boys always says he is going to "bermuda" on vacation when he stays at home. He has me now saying I'm going to "Jamaica"

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...