Friday, November 18, 2011

Sparkly Friday

The scale has given me the great news that I'm 182 today!! I'm going to be over the moon when I finally break into the 170s again. But 182, nice. I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that were snug enough to be uncomfortable only a few weeks ago. They are super comfy now and I can zip them up without hopping, lol.

It's Twilight night!! Everything seems more exciting on a Friday though today sparkles (Twilight reference) more than most. I'm leaving work at 4:30 to meet Matt before the movie. He tells me that he has birthday gifts for me too. Fun fun fun.

Our friend Kevin lost two kitties over the past two months (not at the same time). They both died of age and were 16+. :( It has put me in a reflective mood about Buddy and I cherish every moment I have with him. Even the moments when he's acting like a little spoiled brat, hehe. He likes to order Cro and I around and knows just how to communicate his demands. I suppose at 15 he's had plenty of time to observe what works to get our attention and to instruct us. I ♥ my Buddy Cat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 6 carbs

Chicken breast [20g protein]
2 Brussels sprouts [1g carb]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

Chicken breast [20g protein]
2 Brussels sprouts [1g carb]

Bacon [20g protein]

4 comments:

  1. Love your kitty, too!
    They like salmon, too!
    Just saying! All those yukky fish - cats love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feed him a serving of moist food once a week ( and dry food is always available for him) . This week his moist food serving is tuna. I thought he might enjoy doing the fish thing too.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...