Tuesday, November 8, 2011

there's nothing cuter…

Buddy likes to sleep behind me. At about 2am I heard a tiny "choo!" ... kitty sneeze. So cute. :) I just wonder where he picked up a cold since he lives in the house and neither Cro nor I are sniffling.

Toos-day. *sigh* Why is the week after vacation always a drag?

kink-kink and broccoli again today. :9 I'll do a preemptive weigh-in tomorrow to see how much damage was done on last freeday. I'm hoping for another loss this week - of course. But I suppose the extra birthday cake and ice cream on freeday might haunt me. Na ... that's what freeday is for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 74 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

roasted chicken (17 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Ever since I saw that picture of your birthday cake, I've had a hankering for some lemon cake... Hmmm Linda Sue's low carb lemon pound cake may be in order! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds Sue's version looks so yummy… especially the piece surrounded by strawberries. I love lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lemon too. Since I don't eat chocolate (a former binge food), lemon is my "go to" alternative flavor.

    I don't think kitties can catch cold from humans. Maybe he just has allergies... I know I would be sneezing if he were at my house since I'm allergic to cats. So maybe he is allergic to humans? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he can't catch a cold then it must be allergies as you said. He does like to investigate under furniture. I hope he isn't allergic to us. He'll just have to get over it if he is. hehe

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...