Tuesday, December 6, 2011

another Tuesday

I mixed today's with egg to make tuna cakes. Since I pan seared them on medium low heat maybe that didn't do too much damage to the omega-3s. *shrug* I think next week will be half tuna or catfish and half something non-fishy.

The holiday rush is on at work. That does make the days go quickly though. Maybe too quickly considering the deadlines I'm under. I have most of my holiday shopping completed. A couple of non-shop things remain and a gift for Kon.

I discovered last night that the George R.R. Martin Hedge Knight series is set in the same world as The Song of Ice and Fire (but 100 years earlier). It's like discovering three more novels from the same series that I didn't know existed. I'm super excited! I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't resist reading a little more. So far it's good and I just read that Martin plans for this series of novellas to reach a total of nine or more. Way cool. Apparently The Hedge Knight focuses heavily on a character known as Egg (which is King Aegon the Unlikely ... Master Aemon's brother). Cro will know who I mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 92 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 4 carbs

tuna [20g protein]
1 egg omega-3 rich organic [6g protein]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

tuna [20g protein]
1 egg omega-3 rich organic [6g protein]


Bacon [20g protein]

3 comments:

  1. Look at you with your fancy Christmas tree swag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christmas Tree! topped with lovely Omega 3 shining star!
    Oh - besides the shining star that YOU are!

    I think Miss Omega (3) and her evil step-sister (N6)
    will be just fine!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...