Friday, December 30, 2011

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Happy second to last day of 2011. Tomorrow Cro and I celebrate our 6th and I can't wait. We actually got married today six years ago (December 30th) but since we wanted it to be on the last day of the year that is when we have decided to celebrate it.

My FitBit says that I slept about 3 and a half hours last night and woke 15 times even though I was in bed for nearly 8 hours. I had a 46% sleep efficiency reading. Odd because I wake up not really sleepy at all. I guess I don't need as much or have too much thinking to do to waste it sleeping. I think I get lots more sleep on the weekends in the form of a well-enjoyed afternoon nap.

I've decided to read another George R.R. Marten novel. This one is called "Fevre Dream", has won a couple of awards and received great reviews. I read the first bit and haven't been drawn in yet but if it is as great as touted I will be hooked soon.

I have the entire design area to myself today since the two guys who share the space with me took vacation today. I'm hoping it will be a quiet day that goes by quickly because I'm ready for tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs

2 Sausage meatballs [18 protein][6 carbs]

Cinnamon Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]

2 Sausage meatballs [18 protein][6 carbs]

Bacon [20 protein]

3 comments:

  1. you had me at "fishie!"

    ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

    Happy New Year!
    ps... I am soooo going to use that on FB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guppy New Year Anne! :) And happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six years! Congratulations to you and your Hunny Bear!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...