Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BOOTS

I now own a pair of EXTREMELY red Dr. Marten boots thanks to Kon. I feel very brave today wearing these. Not because they make me feel tough but because who in their right mind would wear these to work?? Me. :P

I watched The Next Iron Chef finale last night (DVR) and it didn't turn out they way I like. Skip the next paragraph if you don't want it to be spoiled.
--- S P O I L E R ---
Chef Faulkner didn't win. I wanted her to but maybe that has something to do with the creepy dream I had about Geoffrey Zakarian. It's hard to believe that being an Iron Chef meant so much to that group of very successful chefs but when Chef Faulkner had tears in her eyes I believed it did mean a lot to her. I told Cro that I think it lends legitimacy to the whole Iron Chef thing, which I saw as a bit of a joke before (maybe due to the crazy sound effects and Bruce Lee actions of the "chairman".

Chicken and broccoli again today. Oh! And another new flavor of Quest bar. I'm trying the cinnamon roll this time. I love cinnamon so I hope it lives up to expectation.

Two more work days for me this week and my throat is scratchy. Just in time for Christmas. Boo.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome boots! They match your spunky personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg

    I'm digging the fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots remind me of that song, "These boot are made for walking!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG same song that Shezug pointed you to... FAIL, lol.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...