Thursday, December 1, 2011

fa la la la la

Today I have so much work to do! I guess that is true for many companies. Everyone wants EVERYTHING prior to the Christmas break. Too much work makes the day go fast at least.

Tomorrow is my follow-up doctor appointment regarding the SSRI. I expect it will be a quick appointment since all is going well. I'm curious about my blood pressure though. It was high last time. I believe that was due to taking Zoloft together with whatever that herbal mood enhancing supplement was called (I've forgotten already but they aren't supposed to be taken together). If my bp is still high maybe that's another incentive to eat more fish and less of the n-6 poultry stuff. I'd have to read more about it.

Cro and I are reading Stephen King's new novel about the JFK assassination. It's great so far and fun to be reading the same material as Cro again.

I'm 181 today. Slowly, slowly creeping closer to the 170's and can't wait. I guess I have to wait, but you know what I mean. Waiting is difficult but seeing the scale go down helps me pass the time with a smile.

I am over half finished with Christmas shopping this year. I ordered my sis a few things from Old Navy this morning ... there were some animal print things that I think she will love. I only have Matt and Kon to shop for now. Everyone ooh'd and aaah'd at a gift I purchased for Cro that arrived at work. I hope he will ooh and aah over it too.

The season is flying by.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

60g roast turkey breast [18g protein]
cauliflower [2g carb]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

60g roast turkey breast [18g protein]
cauliflower [2g carb]

Bacon [20g protein]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...