Thursday, December 15, 2011

jingle all the way

Today is office Christmas party day… well, afternoon. First it's monthly company meeting day and finish up this deadline day. ;)

I'm going to miss the jingle bell collar after I stop making Buddy cat wear it (after the vet visit). It is so cute to hear jingle bells when he moves about the house. When I got up this morning, for example. He knew I was about to get out of bed and I heard "jingle jingle jingle" as he got up to follow me. Two more days of jingles.

Speaking of jingles, Mr. Jingles and his nipping no longer startles me so much. I've finally accepted that he isn't going to bite me hard in a mad dash to get a treat. As soon as he realizes that what he's nipping isn't food he stops and lets me pet him while he eats the real treat. I love my little animals. They make the house seem full of family.

American Horror Story was so good last night. I have no idea wear it's going for season two now that a large percentage of the cast are ghosts. I love love loved the confrontation between Constance and Chad. He is probably the only one who can best her at her own game of cattiness. I won't say more since I don't want to spoil it for anyone but wow, I feel like Homer calling the Mr. Sparkle help line. "You have many questions Mr. Sparkle."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 80? protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 6? carbs

Laura's lean ground beef [20g protein]
green beans [1 carb]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

Laura's lean ground beef [20g protein]
green beans [1 carb]

bison burger with two strips of bacon and jalapenos
steamed broccoli

Bacon [20g protein]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Oct...have you tried any of the new "all natural" Quest bars? I just got an email from Quest, and the flavors are intriguing. Knowing you are on the cutting edge of all things Quest, I just thought I would check in with you. Here's a link if you have not heard of them yet:
    http://blog.questproteinbar.com/all-natural-quest-bars-now-available/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a variety pack which should be here soon. It's like Christmas early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to go to one of those parties dressed up as an Elf. Never did, though. What a fun day with Mr Jingles!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...