Thursday, December 8, 2011

little blue riding hood

I've lost a pound already this week (yay). But since I set my scale to be 5 pounds higher that puts me at 186. That scale owes me some good news for awhile.

I guess I should start planning what to make for the various Christmas parties and family visit. I am going to have to give major props to Angie for ideas this year. I think I might make strawberry cake for our Christmas party next week and I'm going to take that yummy chicken-sausage-mushroom casserole when we visit mom for the holiday. I might make a low-carb dessert of some sort for visiting Matt, but I'm unsure when we will be celebrating our Christmas together (it's always a week or two after Christmas) and unsure what to make yet. It has to be especially yummy and real (not heavy on the artificial stuff, though Matt does use Truvia so that's okay).

Buddy had a fit wanting to get into the bathroom closet this morning so I let him. There is a large cardboard box inside which he curled up in for a nap. I left him there this morning so hopefully Cro will let him out if he can't manage the door. I fear a new trend in begging to get in the bathroom closet since I allowed it this once. Cats can be pesky.

More catfish and cauliflower today.

Last night's episode of American Horror Story is still haunting me. So sad. Such a great show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 86 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 7 carbs

tuna [20g protein]
1 egg omega-3 rich organic [6g protein]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

cat fish [20g protein]
cauliflower [3g carbs]

Bacon [20g protein]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...