Friday, December 2, 2011

rawr

I'm back up to 182 today. That's the way the low-carb, non-dairy, high protein cookie crumbles I guess. 

I have a small project meeting at 10. Probably half a dozen design odds and ends to take care of after that and then I leave for the doctor appointment at 2:30.

Tuna today since all of the leftover Thanksgiving turkey is gone and I didn't prepare anything for today. Tuna is a good standby though I don't know specifically how much omega 3 it has. Chicken of the Sea light and in water.

Rawr rawr rawr. No one understands you anyway she-bear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 4 carbs

can of tuna [18g protein]

Quest bar [20g protein][4g carbs]

can of tuna [18g protein]

Bacon [20g protein]

6 comments:

  1. You are not the only one struggling with the scale... but know that you are more than good enough, just the way you are, no matter what that stupid scale would have you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - That scale gives me fits. Thanks for being on my side and not that silly contraption's. Sometimes what the scale says as nonsense talk from the peanut gallery. But I do have to think about what I'm eating when it does that. This time I'm eating fine so I'll not worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swooping down with my salmon cape*
    heehee
    Total Omega-3 fatty acids 1636 mg
    Total Omega-6 fatty acids 94.6 mg
    Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4149/2#ixzz1fPzC13Nh

    Onward and downward!
    And hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh… it's Anne, the super salmon hero to the rescue! Thanks Anne. I guess my choice to have tuna wasn't so bad. Your info has been rubbing off on me. I'll have to post about how my dr visit involved some of the things I recently learned from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what it was! Buddy Cat had his paw on the scale to freak Mommy out. That sneaky boy must have gotten wind of Drago.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has been extremely clingy lately. Silly kitty. I think he is jealous of my iPad too. He likes to lay on my lap as I read and sneak a paw over the iPad like he owns what is taking my attention.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...