Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday (the new Monday… at least this week)

trying curly (scrunching)
rather than straightening
It feels odd to be at work today. I guess two sick days, two holiday days and two weekend days turned my sense of time on its ear. What's with all of these old sayings? See.

Cro and I celebrate #6 Saturday (and are going to Morton's Steakhouse). :) It's been a great six years and feels like so many more than that (and that's a good thing). It's hard to imagine my life before he became a part of it.

I was surprised to see about an inch of snow on the ground when I woke up. It's still snowing lightly but it isn't difficult to drive in (I actually enjoyed the drive in this morning). Traffic is what makes it suck. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 2 carbs

chicken [20 protein]

Lemon Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]

Chicken and broccoli [20 protein][2 carbs]

Bacon [20 protein] (if I make it to the grocery)

6 comments:

  1. I don't like Monday, even when it's on Tuesday (but I do like the curly do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Monday better when it's on Tuesday but it's best when it's on Friday. I HATE Monday when it's on the weekend though. >.< Is curly do like Scooby Doo? In that case I want some curly snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skunrch time!
    And going out..... when a Quest bar just won't do!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curly do is nice and woah! when did you get so skinny missy? I can really see it in your face now. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne - thanks. :) I guess a Quest bar won't do for anniversary celebration (since it falls on a freeday).

    SheZug - I'll get bored with curly eventually but it IS lots easier than using the straightening iron. I was looking at photos of my face from a few months ago and thinking that maybe just maybe I can see a difference. Slowly downward and onward to steal a phrase from Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - indeed!
    I stole that line from our dear Wowee Zowee Harry!
    He inspired me that way!
    And now the phrase belongs to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...