Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 45 begins

Lazy Sunday posting from me iPad. Blogger's WYSIWYG editor doesn't work on the iPad (you really need to work on that, blogger!) so I'm writing this post in the HTML editor.

That means it will likely be a single paragraph since I'm doing this the lazy way and not messing with adding any div, paragraph, break, etc tags.

I had one of my new Quest bars for breakfast and pronounce it yummy. I had a lemon one. It was softer than previous bars I've tried and the first to use erythritol. I have evil chicken breasts to make for this week's meals along with my ever trusty friend broccoli. Hopefully the short work week will be productive and pleasant. I have Friday off and will be wrapping Christmas gifts that day along with making a dish or two to take to mom's.

Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _carbs

Lemon Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]

Chicken breast [20 protein]
Broccoli

Chicken breast [20 protein]
Broccoli

Bacon [20 protein]

2 comments:

  1. I love lemon, so based on your review, I am going to order some lemon quest bars too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to post telling whether or not you like them.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...