Wednesday, January 18, 2012

11am

It's after 11am and I'm only now taking a small break to update the blog. I was working the moment I got here due to emails requesting things done first thing if possible. None of that had anything to do with my big deadlined project that is due Friday. Getting back on that next!

I'm back to 180 today. I don't know if that bodes well for a loss this week. I wish I could say that I'm happy with my body but no, I'm not there yet. I'm getting closer though! A little at a time and a little better each week. 

You know, I'm going to be watching my weight for the rest of my life. It's good to consciously bring that to mind now and then. It's not so bad… it's actually good. I feel lots better physically and lots happier when I know I'm following the rules I've set for myself. And I guess it's another way to prove that I like accomplishing difficult tasks.

Suddenly some song lyrics are in my head. "There ain't no mountain high enough… something something something." (ack. so many double negatives, lol)
Today's meals total 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs
  • sausage meatballs and broccoli, cauliflower [10 protein][5 carbs]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • sausage meatballs and broccoli, cauliflower [10 protein][5 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

1 comment:

  1. I like that silly commercial for quitting smoking....
    A bunch of little tiny inch-tall people come out and
    start singing that song to that guy....
    Bit by bit.... bite by bite... we get there!!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...