Friday, January 13, 2012

`·._.·`·._.·`·._.· drifting snow ·._.·´·._.·´·._.·´

Snowy and chilly. I felt bad for the guys who have to park in the distant lot. Their cars need to be scraped before they can see out of the windows to drive home. That reminds me that I should make sure the Jeep's wiper fluid is topped off this weekend. Driving with a slushy windshield… no thanks.

I used one of those cat-human age estimators. It says that Buddy cat's age is the equivalent to an 80-year-old human. I gave him moist food this morning and might start giving that twice per week rather than once. Old kitties tend to lose weight I think. Matt's kitty has lost 1-pound over the last half year. That's a big percentage of weight loss for a 10-pound kitty. Cro reminded me that cat age doesn't really translate to human age so I shouldn't take the conversion chart too seriously.

It may be a quiet Friday which suites me just fine. I have a motherload of work to do in an expedited timeline. I am approved to take SuperBowl week off as vacation though I may end up working some of it anyway –off the clock– just to keep up with projects. That will make for a less stressful week either way. Since Cro won't have that week off work I don't have plans anyway.

The scale giveth, the scale taketh away. It says 179 again this morning. ;)


Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 7 carbs
  • sausage meatballs [20 protein]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • sausage meatballs and cauliflower [20 protein][5 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...