Tuesday, January 10, 2012

it's only Tuesday…

half curly + half straight = strurly?
And the scale says I'm back to pre-freeday weight already. 180. yippee for realz.

My fitbit didn't record sleep last night so I need to read the FAQ and see what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I just checked it too fast and it hadn't downloaded the info yet.

Super busy ugg work day again. I brought an extra sertraline just in case I need an extra stress-buffer. I don't take any on the weekend and the doc says it's okay to modify the dosage to match my stress-level (within reason). Since I've only asked to be prescribed half of what I used to take several years ago that just means that on super ugg days I take the full amount that I used to. Overall I'm taking about half of what I used to. Works for me.

Reading about meds is boring I'm sure. :P

Seinfeld says that Tuesday has no feeling. I think it feels like the climb toward hump day so maybe Tuesday should be called huff-puff day or i-think-i-can-i-think-i-can day.

*update
It's 3:47 and I haven't needed the extra sertraline yet. I have a meeting at 4:30 to discuss designing unique pages for a big project that has been on hold for a couple of months. I can get through 30 minutes. :P


Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 7 carbs
  • sausage meatballs [20 protein][3 carbs]
  • coconut-cashew Quest bar [20 protein][1 carb]
  • sausage meatballs [20 protein][3 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so close to the 170's. I can't wait to find out what happens on your weigh in day.

    Yes, I love my iPad cover. It really is pretty and very snazzy. Makes the iPad easier to use, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 179 today! :D
    I love your iPad cover too. That red is very slick.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...