Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jeep. Beep. Pow.

My Jeep may or may not have a cracked radiator and may or may not be leaking. I don't know the inner workings of the magic that makes it go vroom vroom. I had the mobile oil change guy change my oil at work yesterday (so convenient since I don't even have to go out there and he does the work from the parking lot). He reported a big leak spot under my Jeep, said the fluid was low, topped it off and left me worrying that I might need a new radiator. Cro isn't convinced. He checked the fluid again and said that it was overfull. I guess this is another thing to watch and if fluids go low or an anti-freeze puddle forms in the garage I'll take it for diagnostics and then hopefully we'll know for sure.

I'm hoping to keep driving my Jeep for at least another 5+ years. It's paid off and still gorgeous (not that how it looks matters to anyone but me, lol). It is a 1999 and has 68k miles so far. Come on Jeep, stick around. We can double that and no one loves you more than I love you. ;)

The food truck is starting off it's SuperBowl sales this Friday. I'm not sure when the massive influx of Patriots and Giants fans will be hitting the city but a week prior to the game will give the guys a chance to practice on a slightly smaller crowd at least. The guy who sits at the desk next to mine is their print designer. He will be taking vacation days this Friday and next to help them out. 

The scale is saying 181 today.

Today's meals total 70 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs
  • roasted chicken [15 protein]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • chicken breast with edamame [15 protein][7 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Your poor baby jeep! My poor car is outside with a battery as dead as a doornail. My first thought was "Let's get a new battery," but Angie tells me that we can probably just jump it. It's nice having a gf who works with cars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know "fill it up" and "change the tire". Okay, maybe not change the tire since it's been a long long time and I have AAA auto service for that. :) I hope your battery will be okay. It's great having a honey who can DO stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...