Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mo again

where's the curly? ;)
I am 181 this morning so I guess the anniversary eating didn't hurt me (nor did the sausage balls). I am SO looking forward to the 170s. It's hard to believe that this 6-day on/1-day off thing is still working for me. After 46 weeks I don't even blink an eye at the eating restriction during the 6-days on. I do think that the sausage balls may have even re-kick-started my efforts. Is there such a thing as too little carbs for too long? I was still losing about a pound a week and feel healthy so I doubt it. I do believe that my body reacts to small changes though and increasing the carbs just a little maybe, maybe is responsible for the two pound loss last week. Who knows. I'll keep on as always and not sweat the small stuff. I've long given up trying to understand why things work the way they do.

I have a few vacation days left over from 2011 that I need to take soon or they will be lost. Though I should keep track I asked our payroll person to double check and let me know what's left. She should have the number to me today and I'll make plans since work is in a lull right now, so great time to be away. Vacation time isn't as exciting when Cro doesn't have time off with me though.

Post office tonight to mail my BBFF a few Quest bars. I know I'm not in time for the stress test but maybe she'll enjoy them anyway (I do).

*update: I'm taking this Friday off work to use one of those rollover vacation days. Matt wants to get together for our Christmas that day so it works out great.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

beef for stew (without the stew but with a small portion of Amy's Vegetable soup) [20 protein][3 carbs]

PB Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]

beef for stew (without the stew but with a small portion of Amy's Vegetable soup) [20 protein][3 carbs]

Bacon [20 protein]

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...