Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

Cro is applying for a new position within his company today. Please wish him luck and send positive vibes his way.

Goal for today: Drink 120oz of water during work. That's 6 of my 20oz water bottle. One down and 5 to go!

updates:
11am: Two down, three to go!
1:45pm: Three down, two to go… 12th trip to the bathroom (okay, probably not that many)
4:30: Four down and can't chug 20 more ounces before I drive home so it will have to wait until I get there. It was a good try!

Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 13 carbs
  • steak with onion, broccoli, cauliflower [10 protein][5 carbs]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • frozen angus beef patty (half) with onion, broccoli and cauliflower [13 protein][6 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

4 comments:

  1. Tell him to throw my name out there... it can't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm… "Do you know Jack Sh*t?" doesn't seem like a good opener for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fingers crossed.

    are your eyeballs floating?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was feeling a bit conspicuous going to the bathroom every hour!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...