Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monday's over

Maybe not quite as much water today. Though my FitBit said I did more walking than usual yesterday… walking to the bathroom and back.

It was very cool in the house this morning due to having thought I had flipped the thermostat to heat before I went to be but had actually flipped it to cool. 55℉ to be exact. Brrr! It was just fine until I got out of bed and my feet met with the chilly hardwoods of the hallway.

Cold floors are much easier to take than those cold blasts of water I used to end my shower with. The house is toasty warm compared to that.

I got up early to straighten my hair. It doesn't take nearly as long as I planned for and I got to work at 7:10. Most people don't get here until 9 so I have a couple hours of quiet to enjoy. :)

In a few weeks I will have been doing this 6strict, 1freeday thing for a year. Wow. It's become a way of life. I'll probably stick with it for awhile longer. ;)

I went to the grocery last night and got some calcium supplements. After I fell down the stairs (several months ago) I was told that the CT scan showed some bone degeneration. I wasn't too concerned about it then given that I had just fallen down the stairs and was shaken up. Only now did it occur to me that maybe I should be trying to get more calcium. :P

Today's meals total 63 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 13 carbs
  • steak with onion, broccoli, cauliflower [10 protein][5 carbs]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • frozen angus beef patty (half) with onion, broccoli and cauliflower [13 protein][6 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

1 comment:

  1. I probably should give your way a try. My 6 free day/1 strict plan isn't working worth a damn.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...