Friday, January 6, 2012

Morning

It's 7:01 and I'm still in bed. Happy joy for an impromptu vacation day. And sper happy joy for spending the day celebrating Christmas with Matt. I have gifts to wrap but I think I'll stay in bed and play on the iPad until 8ish. Then I might nuke a Quest bar for 10 seconds and have it for breakfast. Simple plans to start off what promises to be an amazingly fun day.

I started reading "Player Piano" by Kurt Vonnegut. Did I ever mention that I saw him many years ago. That's probably not huge news but I thought it was cool. He was walking out of the Rathskeller building (I guess he lived in the upper floor for awhile). A friend of mine is affiliated with the Kurt Vonnegut memorial library here in town. I should probably visit it sometime.

And this has been another addition of "Random Thoughts" by Oct. ;)

*update
The gifts are wrapped and the scale gave me a gift of its own this morning. I'm 179! It's probably a fluctuation that won't stick for my final weigh-in this week but I was so happy to see it. I'm making progress. Slowly but surely. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. My quest bars finally came. Took like 6 months.
    Geez! By then I was mad. Ate it anyway.
    TIt was pretty good - as far as bars go.
    Prolly the best out there.
    Hope your weekend is great, Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that loads of people are upset that their free bars are taking so very long to arrive. Glad you finally got to try them. As impatient as I am six months of waiting would have seriously put me off.

    Hope you have a great weekend too Anne!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...