Thursday, January 5, 2012

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Curly is back and today is my Friday. wootwootwootwoot

I have Christmas gifts to wrap for tomorrow. Matt and I are getting together for our annual late Christmas celebration and maybe a movie too.

I think I will be creating a few online display ads today and oh my, I hope the day goes quickly because I have late holiday brain. Matt's Christmas tree is always so fun to see. He decorates it with miniature 80's toys and other Hallmark ornaments that light up or are active in some manner. He has little Rockem Sockem robots, mini Barbies, Scooby Doo characters, Battlecat from HeMan, mini pinball machines, even a little Easy-bake Oven and a tiny working Viewmaster.

180 today. o_o

Today's meals total 76 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs
  • beef for stew (with Amy's Vegetable soup) [20 protein][3 carbs]
  • cinnamon Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • beef for stew (with Amy's Vegetable soup) [20 protein][3 carbs]
  • Bacon [20 protein]

1 comment:

  1. Don't think of it as a late Christmas... you're early for next Christmas!

    Have a nice long weekend, curlylocks.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...