Thursday, January 12, 2012

sing along to my stereo

I'm thinking seriously about using the rest of those rollover vacation days (I have 5 remaining from last year) to avoid downtown during superbowl week. Considering how flipping packed downtown was last night due to a non-superbowl event I think it would be prudent to stick to the northside of Indy that week.

Our unseasonal springtime weather is supposed to come to an end today with lots of snow tonight. It seems weathermen often exaggerate so I'm not too worried. I do have lots of carrots in the fridge for Critter so if I need to make a snowman I'm all stocked up on noses.

The scale says 178 this morning.

Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 7 carbs
  • sausage meatballs [20 protein]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • sausage meatballs and cauliflower [20 protein][5 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

5 comments:

  1. You gotta work SuperBowl week! I was counting on you giving me a ride into town for all the festivities (oh wait... did I mention that I'm crashing at your pad SuperBowl week?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, my time off was approved, darn-it. ;)

    Seriously, if you are in Indy for SuperBowl week I want to meet you (or you could curl your hair and take over my spot at work that week while I'm away).

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I hope it stays for weigh-in day. Actually whether it does or not I am SO happy to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lat year, I had a case about a block away from the stadium... no wonder it was open! No other Nurse would venture forth.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...