Wednesday, January 11, 2012

speed-hump day

The scale says 179 this morning. I hope it sticks around for weigh-in day this week.

Stress-fest! It's not the happy sort of fest but hopefully it will make the day go by quickly.

The new food truck business that I created a website for passed it's truck inspection and might be having it's very first day offering yummy Indian food to the city next weekend. I may have to stop by it's location-for-the-day and get lunch since it may be on freeday. I'm so excited for them. My friend-coworker Brian is their print-designer dude. He designed the logo, menu, art directed the photo shoot and truck design. They didn't go with an entire truck-wrap (just base color and decals) but maybe will in future after they hopefully make some bucks. They have a contract for prime space to park and serve food on the circle downtown during superbowl week so they are set to start off successfully.

I fed Critter a tiny piece of cinnamon roll this morning (just the roll, not the icing). That little guy loves carbs! Buddy cat wouldn't try it. He knows what's good. ˆ(^x^)ˆ  <- kitty face
Today's meals total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs
  • sausage meatballs and cauliflower [20 protein][5 carbs]
  • lemon Quest bar [20 protein][1 carb]
  • sausage meatballs and cauliflower [20 protein][5 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...