Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tuesday tantrum

I gots the Medusa curls today.
I'm copying all of the files from my desktop over to the server so I can run a disk repair utility. :/ It's a bit scary when you run "verify" and it says to restart from CD and run the repair utility because things are too hosed for it to tidy-up otherwise.

Anyway. 

I have too much work to accomplish this week so I might work a couple days of my vacation next week. I wish these files would hurry up and copy. Phooey.

Buddy has been expressing his displeasure by messing with my dried flower arrangement again. He is SPOILED! I have been feeding him moist food more often (4 days per week or so). His tantrums are due to my not breaking open a can EVERY morning.

Today's meals total 63 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 14 carbs
  • half of an angus beef patty with onion, broccoli, cauliflower [13 protein][6 carbs]
  • Quest bar [20 protein][2 carbs]
  • chicken breast with onion, broccoli and cauliflower [10 protein][6 carbs]
  • bacon [20 protein]

3 comments:

  1. Somebody doesn't understand the concept of "vacation day"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case "vacation day" means a day to catch up on work without more work being added to what I already have. I live in a sad world don't I? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cranky teenage cat eh? Yea, I have one too.

    Sad, but true fact, I go in and work on days off sometimes just so I can get stuff accomplished without being bothered.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...