Friday, February 17, 2012

AI-YEEEEE (like an Ewok warrior)

I had contact with two large ad agencies in Indy today. I'm meeting with one on Monday to discuss freelance and am to hear back from the other next week regarding becoming a freelance resource.

Matt's smaller agency has given me a small website project and Matt put me in contact with a guy he designs DVD materials for. That guy is going to get me in on some DVD box art projects (DVD covers, sleeves, sale sheets, etc) and he is also talking with me about a website project for one of their releasing companies.

Exciting things are on the horizon for this little downsized worker … maybe … I hope. :)

Tomorrow is Saturday and I can't wait! Cro will be home for the whole day and Sunday too. Woot!

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...