Thursday, February 9, 2012

-_@

Ugh … today wasn't supposed to be stressful but it is certainly not willing to behave as planned. Urgent scramblings, other people's loud discussions that belong more in a train station than 15 feet from my office (which doesn't have walls), distractions and bad vibes are not just leaking into my space but pelting it like horizontal rain.

STOP IT!!!

Finally people have disbursed and the urgent issue has been diverted from my space. *sigh*

Before the mad crowd arrived I enjoyed a breakfast of steamed edamame. These are SO fun to eat and an entire container is less than 7 net carbs.

Meals today total 62 protein and 9 carbs
---------------------------------------------------
steamed edamame [7 carbs][9 protein]
Quest bar (cinnamon) - [2 carbs][20 protein]
half serving of ground sausage with diced chicken breast [13 protein]
bacon - [20 protein]

4 comments:

  1. WOW - you are loving that steamed soy bean stuff!
    You could always throw some of that stuff at the loud people!
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it would shut them up? Na, I wouldn't waste them on the loud people … though I do have a bin full of hulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your afternoon is going better... At least you are looking cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it's getting closer to 5pm it is going better. :) That's when it gets much more quiet and I can finally get some stuff done without interruption! :P I sound like a grump. TY for saying I look cute today! :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...