Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday climbing the hump


The day in the middle always feels stuffy. Maybe that doesn't make sense.

I woke up with a sore throat and the beginnings of what might turn into a cold. Yesterday there was a chilly breeze in the office as if the air conditioning was on. I'm prepared with a sweater today. 

Now that the Super Bowl crowds are gone it has decided to snow. Maybe the city is ready for a long nap to recover from all the excitement. A long nap does sound good but I have too much to do and a salary to earn. 

Nine (nueve!) weeks until our next day off for holiday. Yeah, I'm counting.


Meals today total 66 protein and 6 carbs
---------------------------------------------------
half serving of ground sausage with diced chicken breast and edamame [2 carbs][13 protein]
Quest bar (lemon) - [2 carbs][20 protein]
half serving of ground sausage with diced chicken breast and edamame [2 carbs][13 protein]
bacon - [20 protein]

1 comment:

  1. Naps are great! I try to grab one every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...