Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2sday

The food truck client gave me kudos on his facebook. :) The DVD box art client has a few changes for the one I've completed (nothing big, just stuff that the UK market requires like an ISO Coated V2 CMYK color profile (which isn't even called that in Photoshop, but I googled it and found out which one to use).

Matt is going to be my backup to be sure this first set of DVD files are good to go (since he is accustomed to working with the UK market's needs). He also wanted to know if I was up for seeing a movie tomorrow afternoon. The Secret World of Arrietty I think but The Hunger Games if Arrietty is no longer playing. Fun. He also gave me words of encouragement for this self-employment thing. He said that the months he was laid off work last year were the best ever. That's when he picked up this DVD covers gig too. Freelance comes in spurts at first.

Meals today:
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
2oz Ground beef, 1 diced Hebrew Natural beef frank, eighth-cup red beans
Carb Quick yogurt (4 carbs)
Ground beef, diced Hebrew Natural beef frank, eighth-cup red beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...