Thursday, March 15, 2012

low-hanging fruit

Well I just interviewed with Ivy Tech for position as their Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications. I think I nailed it a little too well considering that it probably pays a good deal less than I was making as an Art Director for a big agency. I think it would be fun though. Maybe that makes up for a few less bucks? Does low handing fruit taste any different from the stuff on a higher branch? I still have my freelance of course. What impressed me so much about the Ivy Tech position is I was told they have extremely low turn-over. One of the ladies interviewing me had been with them for 29 years.

I'm meeting with clients this afternoon to give them a bit more training on how to upkeep their website.

And tomorrow is Friday! Woot. :)

Meals today total 14 carbs and 74 protein:
Quest bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
edamame (7 carbs)(9 protein)
Carb Quick yogurt (4 carbs)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...