Friday, March 30, 2012

little people and a small agency

Matt and I saw The Secret World of Arietty last night. Loved it!



I've also garnered what promises to be an ongoing amount of new projects from Matt's agency. It's cool that they are so excited to know I'm available as a freelance outsource. :) They are a small agency but hey, I like them lots. Teaming up with an agency is what I'd hoped for. It means I can spend my time working on projects and not so much worrying about finding new clients.

Today I spent my time on DVD box art. I also connected more with the restaurant client. (Just friendly chit chat but it's good to keep in touch.)

It's almost the weekend! Two whole days with Cro.

I've started a "take photos, enhance them and sell to stock photography sites" initiative. It won't bring in much money, but any money is good money! Here is one of my first shots:





Carb Quick yogurt (4 carbs)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
Quest bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
Bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...