Friday, March 23, 2012

On the self-employment front:

The food truck client is happy with the latest website additions and also wanted me to express his thanks to Cro for an idea. It's cool that Cro feels close enough to what I do to offer ideas (great ones!).

The DVD box art client is also happy but way overworked and fun to chat with on Skype about all the conference calls he is participating in. Not in any specific way other than offering a kind word or a joke now and then to break up his day. He just received photography for the second of the two DVDs and says there is no rush and he'll talk to me about both projects on Monday.

Here's a little joke that I came up with on the fly. It just popped into my head out of nowhere.

What do you call a church-lady who does your accounting?

Nun of your business.

Yeah, it's a stupid joke, but he laughed. :)


Meals on this glorious Friday total 18 carbs and 55 protein:
Carb Quick yogurt (4 carbs)
edamame (7 carbs)(9 protein)
Carb Quick yogurt (4 carbs)(1 protein)
Quest bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at your joke. It's cute and I can't wait to tell it at my next work meeting with the accounting department.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...