Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sleeping pets

I've finished three drafts for the first of two new DVD box art projects. I'll take an hour or so to work on the food truck website before I start on the second DVD box art.

Buddy cat is asleep. Critter is asleep. I am busy working in the peace and quiet. I must say it is much easier to focus now than it used to be in the noisy office environment. I miss having people to talk to but a Skype call from the DVD client will likely happen sometime this afternoon.

Meals today total 16 carbs and 91 protein:
Quest bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
tuna cake (4 carbs)(10 protein)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
Carbmaster yogurt (4 carbs)(1 protein)
tuna cake (4 carbs)(10 protein)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds very sensible. You always do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just making the best of a boring day alone. My work keeps me company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda nice to know you can go at your own pace. Maybe just super crazy fast instead of crazy super crazy fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my own pace directly influences the pace of my paydays. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's that tuna cake again. I'm going to make one on Friday or Saturday for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that Angie had tuna cake today too. You are healing quickly, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...