Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sweeps

I guess I'm addicted to entering sweepstakes now. :P So that it doesn't interfere with my work time I've just bookmarked several "enter daily" contests and hit them all in a row. I'm only entering the ones that have prizes that I could use (no t-shirt and ink pen prizes). I figure the odds are a bit better than that lottery ticket I get every week. This is what comes from winning a $90 set of headphones by spending 30 seconds to enter a twitter contest last week. I've set up a new Google Voice phone number and a new gmail account so that any calls and emails that come from the contests won't mix in with my normal phone and normal email.

Yesterday brought me two new DVD box art projects to design. :) I also have a few things to finish up for the food truck website.

Yesterday's meals consisted of a protein shake, edamame, tuna cakes (tuna, egg, parmesan cheese) and bacon.

Meals today total 11 carbs and 85 protein:
Quest bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
tuna cake (4 carbs)(10 protein)
Protein shake (1carb)(25 protein)
tuna cake (4 carbs)(10 protein)
bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Tuna cake! That is soooo going to go on my menu plan when I can eat non pureed foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked tuna cakes. I don't make them with Ritz crackers like I had when I was a kid but they are just as yummy with Parmesan cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...