Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

Ick. Blogger has finally forced the new "improved" interface on me. I guess I have to learn where everything is again to make it as easy to use as before.

I'm working on DVD art today along with a minor update to a film festival print ad. I have two DVDs near completion (the box art is approved but label is yet to go), one DVD box art in progress and one brand new waiting for me to start on.

Meals today are very similar since I cooked and packaged them Monday as if I were going to pack a lunch box rather than just retrieve them from the fridge. That makes it easy though and I don't find myself missing meals this week. :P

Matt and I are going to see The Hunger Games late Thursday afternoon. Everyone I've asked who has seen it says it is very good.

My computer is all back together and working great thanks to Cro. I did have to figure out what settings were needed to allow my voice to be heard on a Skype call I had earlier. Please please please no more technology problems!

Meals today:
ground beef, ground sausage, red beans
ground beef, ground sausage, red beans
Quest bar
bacon

2 comments:

  1. I took my daughter to see Hunger Games this past weekend. I thought it was pretty well done, and doesn't stray from the book too much. Still kind of hard to believe that anybody ever bought off on the premise ("See, it's like Survivor with children... oh, and they kill each other"), but there you go.

    I like the updated Blogger, tho it did take a little getting used to and I toggled back and forth a couple of times. Being able to upload multiple pix at once was a big time-saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the movie and getting used to the new blogger interface. Simple is best for me. :P

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...