Friday, April 13, 2012

before the hair cut


I splurged and had my hair chopped. It was in dire need and I have a meeting Monday so in honor of the face time I spent a little on upkeep. Considering that I've spent the last few days pulling my hair into a ponytail this was a needed expense.

Yay. Tomorrow is the weekend! I will likely work part of it but I'll also relax for part of it. The DVD client sent me word that my latest design is approved and the UK team loves loves loves it. :) He's sending me info so I can begin design on the back panel and label but in the meantime I'm working on another project to meet a next-week deadline. Yesterday I finished a few web pieces for DVDs that will be available on HULU soon.

I stopped at my new bank to cash a small check (client $, yay) so I wouldn't have to pay for my hair appt from my savings. My goal for this month is to keep personal expenses to a minimum and not have to take more than $100 out of savings. All of my bills and mortgage hit that account but I intend not to dip into it for more than $100 of personal money. So far so good. :) It will be easier on my mind once I prove to myself that I'm standing on my feet again. The bank guy brightened up when he saw me so we chatted a little. I think he is intrigued by my new venture.

SheZug and her kitty Sadie are in my thoughts today.

Protein shake (2 carbs)(25 protein)
Quest protein bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
Protein shake (2 carbs)(25 protein)
Protein shake (2 carbs)(25 protein)

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great. I have a much needed haircut tomorrow too. I'm at peace now about Sadie. I'm very sad, but I know it was the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are okay and at peace with her death. One of the things we are responsible for when we adopt a kitty for life is being there for them til the end. My heart went out to you. <3

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...