Monday, April 16, 2012

I met with a small agency this morning. I liked the guy quite a bit and whether he can offer me the salary it would take to bring me on or no, I am happy to have met him. I'd love to be an outsource for him.
Loads to do this week. I have a couple of projects on the fire and must say that right now it feels good to be me. :)

Cro and I watched the Full Metal Jousting competition finale last night. At first I thought it was going to be a silly show full of larpers but it turned out to be a solid competition. I enjoyed it lots.

Protein shake (2 carbs)(25 protein)
Quest protein bar (2 carbs)(20 protein)
bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. I watched that show a little. Did you see the guy that got his nads whacked? I missed that one... hope he is ok after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O nads whacked? Ouch! There was a guy who had to glue his stitches closed before each tournament but I think it was his upper inner thigh (hopefully no lasting damage to his sensitive bits!!). I didn't see it happen but I think he's okay since he continued with the competition.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...