Tuesday, May 15, 2012

be ever in my favor

I have a meeting tomorrow with a small agency to discuss becoming their resource for landing pages. Wish me luck! It would be absolutely cool to win this opportunity but I need to remind myself that I'll be fine either way.

Dad showed up at the end of my dreams last night. It was the last thing before I woke. I was preparing to leave for some event. Maybe I was going to be a tribute in The Hunger Games. o_O
I heard dad come home and pass the door of my room as I packed. He hesitated in the doorway for a moment and a wave of unconditional love washed over me. It was only a few moments but I could feel how much he loves me and will be behind me no-matter what.

A good dream and I think I'll apply it to this freelance challenge.

albacore tuna, 1 egg, 2TBSP parm, chives
Meals today: (50 protein, 23 carbs)

Protein shake with coconut milk (20 protein)(12 carbs)
Tuna cake  (15 protein)(2 carbs)
Tuna cake  (15 protein)(2 carbs)
pork rinds with cream cheese (7 carbs)

4 comments:

  1. You'll be great at your meeting. Just throw out some initials... HTML, PHP, LMNOP... and you'll be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck at the meeting. I gotta read that hunger games stuff... have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SheZug - Thanks! The meeting was great. Yeah, I've read The Hunger Games. It's part romance, part scifi dystopian society. Cro hated the way the third book ended. I enjoyed the entire thing but yeah, the ending was a bit rushed and too Disney.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...