Wednesday, May 16, 2012

bicycle

The meeting this morning went great. It's funny, I dreamed that one of the requirements for this work was for me to bicycle every Monday morning to go pick up materials for that week's project. I shared my dream with the client and told them how I loved that little bike. They were delighted and joked about how they would provide a bicycle if such a thing were ever needed. lol

I have a conference call at 1:30.

No coconut milk today. The type that I bought is called "So Delicious Coconut Milk" and no wonder it's so delicious. It contains evaporated cane juice (which is a form of cane sugar). *sigh* I was in a rush and didn't read the ingredients before purchase. Lesson learned. It is delicious but if I buy it again it will be the unsweetened version.

Meals today: (55 protein, 16 carbs)

Protein shake (20 protein)(5 carbs)
pork rinds with cream cheese (5 carbs)
Tuna cake  (15 protein)(2 carbs)
Quest protein bar  (20 protein)(4 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...