Thursday, May 3, 2012

Buddy Kitten


SheZug asked if I have a photo of little Buddy. I don't have many :( I guess film and processing was an expense that I could do without 16 years ago. If only digital photos would have been as big of a thing back then as it is now.

In the "kittens" photo, this is probably the day I adopted him or sometime in that first week. You can't tell from the photo, but the kitten behind him is about twice his size (I guess the foreground makes him look close to the same but nope. He was a tiny little guy. You can sort of see what I meant when I said I was worried that his tail would never fill out. Oh my it did. He was born with a little rat tail but has a full and luxurious one now. :)

Meals today:
Protein shake (20 protein)
Tuna cake (9 protein)(6 carbs)
Protein shake (20 protein)
Tuna cake (9 protein)(6 carbs)

1 comment:

  1. I don't have many pictures of Sadie as a kitten either. It wasn't until I got an iphone that I started taking tons of pictures of her. I have been organizing my picture files. I have thousands of pictures of her. I may have to get more memory to hold all of Abby's pics!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...