Friday, May 4, 2012

discount highlights

not too bad for $10. At least it didn't turn orange.
It's a dreary-weather Friday. I'm happy that I mowed the lawn yesterday. I took a little shopping trip to Walgreen to get my sertraline refill and pick up a few odds and ends. I ended up splurging on  a box of "Frost & Design" hair highlighting kits that was on clearance. I've not done home highlights but the worst that can happen is it doesn't look like I did anything I guess since it's only highlights. I got "Caramel" color for light brown to dark brown hair. I'm guessing that it might be darker than the photo on the box though, lol. We'll see. Wish me luck.

Today is Matt's birthday and tomorrow I'm meeting Matt and several friends for a movie to celebrate. Matt and I have already decided that I'll save the gift-giving for the following week rather than have him open them in front of everyone at the theater parking lot. We both like this arrangement and it makes his birthday celebrations last another week.

Cro and I are moving our date day to Sunday this week so that we don't have to be rushed by me heading out for Matt's birthday movie.

Meals today:
Protein shake (20 protein)
chili (ground beef, chopped onion, red beans, spices (20 protein)(6 carbs)
pumpkin seeds (2 carbs)
chili (ground beef, chopped onion, red beans, spices (20 protein)(6 carbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...