Friday, May 11, 2012

growl

It has been a lonely and frustrating day. I decided to call for info about mortgage payment reduction options. After a couple hours on the phone with a "housing expert" and then a "mortgage counselor" from the makinghomeaffordable.gov website I basically found out they don't know anything that I couldn't find out on my own from the website and other resources online. I was left with the recommendation to talk to my lender to see what is available.

So I spend another hour on the phone with my mortgage rep (he was at least enjoyable to speak with) and found out that I don't qualify for any help with my upside-down mortgage (owe more than the property is valued) since all of my payments are current and on-time and I don't have any dept other than the house itself. Well, sorry for being so responsible! lol

Oh well, I will just have to wait out the economy. The value of my property will go back up when that does I'm sure.

Lots of wasted time! But I'm glad I checked into it because it's been on my mind for a long while. I can't refinance until it's right-side-up again and my interest rate is too d#rn high.

My DVD client is headed to Europe to work next week. He says not to worry though, he'll be online so I will definitely hear from him. :)




Meals today: (64 protein, 18 carbs)

Protein shake (20 protein)(6 carbs)
Quest bar (20 protein)(2 carbs)
Tuna cake with parmesan (24 protein)(10 carbs)

4 comments:

  1. have you ever tried pure protein bars? I can find them at wal-mart. I'm debating on switching to quest bars from pure protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hours on the phone must have been stressful, but at least now you know what you know, you know? The fact that you almost get rewarded for being back on mortgage payments makes me sick. Where is the incentive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SheZug - I don't think I've tried Pure Protein. I think Kroger has them too. Let me know what you think if you try them. Quest bars are expensive so it will probably be awhile before I order more. I still have a stockpile for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie - yeah, it's frustrating. Oh well :).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...