Friday, May 18, 2012

if you can't say something nice…

It's Friday, the DirectTV guy is due here within the next 3 hours to install service (I hope it will save me a bucketload of money without losing anything that we love), and I'm basking in the aftermath of a great movie/bday celebration from last night.

Matt and I saw Dark Shadows which was good but not super great. We enjoyed it though! He loved the bday gifts and we had some great chit-chat time. We got to talking about one of my aunts who was always a rare b*tch to Matt when we were teens.  I loved her but I know she had her b*tchy side. She had a very tragic death several years ago so while we were talking we also felt a little guilty for discussing her bad points. And to get to the point, just as I was about to respond with a nasty comment about this aunt I started choking/coughing and couldn't speak for a minute. lol - Both Matt and I decided it might not be such a good idea to bad-mouth the dead (you know, just in case) so we changed the subject.

Meals today: (55 protein, 16 carbs)

Protein shake (20 protein)(5 carbs)
pork rinds with cream cheese (5 carbs)
Tuna cake  (15 protein)(2 carbs)
Quest protein bar  (20 protein)(4 carbs)

2 comments:

  1. That's just a superstition; why I had a really stupid cousin that believed in all those crazy superst...gahhhh. Can't breathe! Gawwwwwwk!

    Okay, that wasn't superstition; that was me trying to eat entire bagel in one bite (which is also bad luck).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...