Monday, May 7, 2012

Today is going faster than fast. I'll just touch on a few things and fill in later if I can.

I went out with friends Saturday to see The Avengers movie in celebration of Matt's birthday. Fun! The movie was VERY long and took a good while to get to the exciting parts but overall it was very good.

I got to meet a client and that was very cool too.

Today began with a trip to the grocery. I put ground beef on to brown while I multi-tasked answering client emails. I have two new small projects to complete today and gave another client a couple of quotes. It looks like I will be creating a WordPress website for them and checking into costs for an html email send.

The food truck client has a menu change for me to make on his website so that is on my list for today too.

In the meantime, back to multi-tasking my meals for the week. I added diced onions, some hot spices and a can of Cream of Chicken soup to make a yummy LC chili. Oh, and a can of red beans. Yummy and easy to dish out a bowl.

I'm on the last book of the Hunger Games trilogy. I heard that song that goes "Now you're just somebody that I used to know" and was thinking about Katnis and Peeta. lol… I can't wait to read more tonight and find out how that situation ends up.

Meals today: (60 protein, 28 carbs)
chili (ground beef, chopped onion, red beans, spices (20 protein)(6 carbs)
Protein shake (20 protein)
CarbSmart yogurt (4 carbs)
chili (ground beef, chopped onion, red beans, spices (20 protein)(6 carbs)
CarbSmart yogurt (4 carbs)
Quest protein bar (2 carbs)
chili (ground beef, chopped onion, red beans, spices (20 protein)(6 carbs)

2 comments:

  1. I'll save you some time: Hunger Games trilogy ends with Katniss and family sneaking offstage while Petra sings "Edelweiss"... then the nuns hide them in the monastery, the Nazis almost catch them but they sneak away over the mountains. Whew! Too exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...