Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What a world! What a world!

I made my DVD client cackle by saying that I'd heard a certain wicked witch say that.

I had a good night of sleep. Much needed! It's funny how hot it was here on memorial day and now we are experiencing high 60s to low 70s. That has nothing to do with my sleep. We keep our house very cool at night which is great for zzz's.

Yeah, nothing much to say yet today so I'll make this short.

*blip*


Meals today:
Protein shake
Grilled steak and grilled chicken and grilled veggies (from our charcoal grill)
slice of pepper-jack cheese
tuna cake

3 comments:

  1. My office was so hot yesterday that I didn't get any work done. And last week it was so cold that I couldn't get any work done. And the week before that, it was waaaaay too comfortable to get any work done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Buddy cat's lip bubble? His picture showed up in the "You might like" section today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack - Why do I always find myself smiling when I am reading your comments? ;)

    SheZug - His lip still has the bubble but it hasn't gotten any bigger and still doesn't seem to bother him. I'm glad I didn't opt to have it surgically removed since that definitely would have caused him pain. <3 my Buddy Cat. How is Abby getting along? Is she to the point where she doesn't want you out of her sight when you are home?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...